Everett’s 2012 free family flicks & summer concert lineup
EVERETT – Residents can spend some time this summer enjoying free entertainment as the City of Everett announces the lineup for their Free Family Flicks program and Summer Concert Series.
Join Mayor Carlo DeMaria’s Jr. this summer for Free Family Flicks at 8PM every Wednesday at Everett Stadium. Four movies will be screened on Wednesday nights in July and August. Remember to bring lawn chairs, blankets, and bug spray. Rain location is the Rec Center. This program is sponsored in part by a grant from the Everett Cultural Council, as well as, The Sam Gentile Recreation Center, and ECTV.
The line-up is as follows:
- Wednesday, July 18th – The Adventures of Tin Tin
- Wednesday, July 25th – Zookeeper
- Wednesday, August 1st – The Muppets
- Wednesday, August 8th – Dolphin Tale
Through a grant from the Massachusetts Cultural Council and The Council on Aging, the annual Summer concert series lineup has been announced. The program is free and open to the public. All concerts will be held at The Connolly Center, 90 Chelsea St. begin at 7PM.
The schedule is as follows:
- Thursday July 19: “The Compaq Swing Orchestra” a 21 piece big band
- Thursday July 26: Smokin’ Joe and The Henchmen, enjoy the smooth sounds of this local popular band
- Thursday August 2: Bombay Jim and The Swinging Sapphires , out on your zoot suit
- Thursday August 9: Sea Breeze featuring Stephen Savio, all your American and Italian Favorite