Tips for Cutting Your Own Christmas Tree
Are you planning on cutting your own Christmas Tree? Remember to plan ahead and call your location before departing, and follow these five tips:
1. Be sure to wear appropriate footwear and clothing, especially with the recent drop in temperatures after a relatively warm fall season. You may not have mud or snow where you live, but these locations are farms. Do the math.
2. Have appropriate materials to cut and tie down your tree in case the location does not provide saws, rope, twine, etc.
3. All locations accept and prefer cash, however, many do not accept credit cards or checks. Be prepared and call ahead.
4. Many locations may not have access to public restrooms, so try and remember what your mom always said… go before you leave!
5. If you plan on bringing your dog, be sure to bring a pooper-scooper or baggies to clean up any waste.